This week we hosted a glittering Awards Dinner at the Hilton Hotel in Northampton to announce both the National and Corporate Employee Awards. It was a wonderful opportunity for teams across the organisation to get together, face-to-face and acknowledge our superstars both at a regional and corporate level.
The 4 national winners selected from across the 10 regional units in these categories included:
- Lovedeep Banger from Broomhill, National Behind the Scenes Award
- Deana Coughlan from The Avenue, National Caring Excellence Award
- Maria del Carmen Moral Perez from St Matthews Unit, National Clinical Excellence Award
- Sukhbir Singh from Maple Leaf, NationalRising Star Award
Across the corporate teams the following team members were awarded prizes:
- Tomy Abrahams, Regional Manager, All Rounder of the Year
- Louise Darby, Medical Secretary, Behind the Scenes Award
- Kelly Mulhern, Chief Nurse, Leader of the Year Award
- Hayley Crosbie, Safeguarding and Patient Safety Lead, Star of the Year Award
- Dr Farha Omer, Associate Medical Director, Team Player of the Year
Lastly the ‘Team of the Year’ award went to the team that added the most value to the organisation. From the three shortlisted teams the Finance team took home the ‘SMHC 2023 Team of the Year’ cup.
Well done to the winners – well deserved accolades!