Why Work for St Matthews Healthcare?
Our people are the most important asset we have. If you work with us, we will put you at the centre of everything we do, because we know that you are the key to providing outstanding care to our residents and patients. We also offer:
- Company pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Blue Light Card – discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more.
- Bespoke progressive, dynamic approach to staff development and training with abundant opportunities for career development.
- Refer a friend scheme rewarding you up to £500* for every recommendation you make who successfully starts working for us.
- Free on-site parking
- Health Shield – health checks and cash back plans that make it easy and affordable for our employees to manage their health.
- My GP Anytime – Through Health Shield, Access to a GP over the phone 24/7, with the option for a video chat on weekdays and private prescriptions service.
- My Counselling – Through Health Shield, 24/7 Counselling and Support Helpline providing guidance and counselling on matters from family to finance.
A World of Opportunity for You
At SMHC we invest and develop our employees so they can grow to their full potential. We offer a variety of learning opportunities, training, coaching, and networking to help accelerate their careers. As an organisation we can offer a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference. We actively recruit people of all ages, background, and levels of experience.
Our progressive, dynamic approach to staff development and training means that there are many opportunities for career development. Our development pathway empowers employees to take ownership of their career in a supportive environment.
Check out some of our colleague’s stories to hear how they have grown with us.