Help & Advice
St Matthews Healthcare prides itself on being professional yet approachable. If your questions are not answered below, do call us and we will be happy to help.
You are likely to have lots of questions to ask before choosing St Matthews Healthcare to look after your loved one, or, if you’re a healthcare professional, before deciding on where to refer your patient. We are always happy to speak to you to answer these questions.
St Matthews Healthcare is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We are constantly striving to improve the quality of the care we deliver, whether that’s by improving the way we administer drugs or going the extra mile to provide our residents with a fresh a new menu each week, made with only fresh, locally sourced produce. You can download the latest CQC report for each of our care facilities at beneath each care facility description. You can read about the CQC here
Other useful regulatory and policy-making bodies concerned with mental health practice and legislation include:
- Centre for Evidence Based Mental Health
- Department of Health
- Mental Health Foundation
- Consultant Psychiatrist – Dr Michael Orr
- National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence
- National Institute for Mental Health in England
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health