Looking for a rewarding job and want to make a difference every day? Then consider this role with St Matthews Healthcare.
We are one of the largest mental health service providers in Northamptonshire with locations also stretching across the West Midlands and East Sussex. We have been providing compassionate and personal care for over 25 years to our patients and residents in our growing portfolio of 10 homes and hospitals.
We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our existing team of fantastic mental health experts on a permanent basis at the Broomhill Hospital in Spratton, north of Northampton.
Broomhill Hospital is a modern 99 bed specialist mental health facility. Set in a beautiful, rural setting that offers specialist mental health care for people with chronic mental ill-health and behaviours that challenge.
- Coordinating the planning and implementation of patient care
- Developing and coordinating individual or group therapeutic activities
- Managing aspects of medication management in line with the Trust and NMC guidelines
- Participating in clinical review meetings
- Promoting, fostering, and ensuring good working relationships
- Adhering to all NMC, CQC and local authority standards and guidelines including the NMC code of professional conduct
- Acting as an advocate for our patients and residents.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or qualifications required.
Benefits of Joining SMHC:
- Company pension
- Staff transport is available from central Northampton to Broomhill Hospital
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Blue Light Card – discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more.
- Bespoke progressive, dynamic approach to staff development and training with abundant opportunities for career development.
- Refer a friend scheme rewarding you up to £500* for every recommendation you make who successfully starts working for us.
- Free On-site parking
- Health Shield – health checks and cash back plans that make it easy and affordable for our employees to manage their health.
- My GP Anytime – Through Health Shield, Access to a GP over the phone 24/7, with the option for a video chat on weekdays and private prescriptions service.
- My Counselling – Through Health Shield, 24/7 Counselling and Support Helpline providing guidance and counselling on matters from family to finance.#
St Matthews Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
For more information about the role see the full job description.