St Matthews Healthcare is one of the largest mental health service providers in Northamptonshire with locations also stretching across the West Midlands and East Sussex. We have been providing compassionate and personal care for over 25 years to our patients and residents in our growing portfolio of 10 homes and hospitals.
We are currently looking for Registered General Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our existing team of fantastic mental health experts on a permanent basis at The Dallingtons Hospital in Northampton.
The Dallingtons provides open rehabilitation for men with chronic mental health, functional illnesses, and dementia between its two units. These two units are on a site with a lovely mature leafy garden and shared therapy space.
- Coordinating the planning and implementation of patient care
- Developing and coordinating individual or group therapeutic activities
- Managing aspects of medication management in line with the Trust and NMC guidelines
- Participating in clinical review meetings
- Promoting, fostering, and ensuring good working relationships
- Adhering to all NMC, CQC and local authority standards and guidelines including the NMC code of professional conduct
- Acting as an advocate for our patients and residents
Please note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or qualifications required.
Benefits of Joining SMHC:
- Company pension.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Blue Light Card – discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more.
- Staff development and training – bespoke and progressive approach with abundant opportunities for career development.
- Refer a friend scheme – rewards you up to £500* for every recommendation that you make that successfully starts working for us.
- Free on-site parking.
- Health Shield – health checks and cash back plans that make it easy and affordable for our employees to manage their health.
- My GP Anytime – through Health Shield enjoy 24/7 phone access to a GP with the option for a video chat on weekdays and a private prescriptions service.
- My Counselling – through Health Shield, enjoy 24/7 Counselling and Support Helpline providing guidance and counselling on matters from family to finance.
St Matthews Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
For more information about the role see the full job description.